21048 Martinus Wick Post card collection
1. Fifth Avenue, looking south, Jamestown, ND 1911
2. Fort Lincoln Military Post, Bismarck, ND. Published by Lenhart Drug, Bismarck, ND 1908
3. Fourth Street, Bismarck, ND. Brief description about new bank replacing little wooden shacks.
4. Grand Pacific Hotel, Bismarck, ND
5. Hotel McKenzie, Bismarck, ND. Brief description of about the Orsland farm previously at this location
6. Indian School, Bismarck, ND published by AHCo. Brief description about location of school and date built
7. International Harvester Company of America. Bismarck, ND Brief description of the Catholic church previously at this location
8. Main Street, Bismarck, ND
9. Main Street, Bismarck, ND west side 1912
10. Methodist Church, Bismarck, ND
11. Northern Pacific Bridge, Bismarck, ND. Published by Jorgenson's Candy Shop and American Import Company Minneapolis, MN
12. Northern Pacific Depot and Main Street, Bismarck, ND. Published by American Import Company
13. Saint Mary's Parochial School, Bismarck, ND. Published by Rev. Fr. Clement, OSB
14. Territorial Capitol, Bismarck, ND
612 East Boulevard Ave.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58505
Museum Store: 8am - 5pm M-F; Sat. & Sun. 10am - 5pm.
State Archives: 8am - 4:30pm., M-F, except state holidays, and 2nd Sat. of each month, 10am - 4:30 pm.
State Historical Society offices: 8am - 5pm M-F, except state holidays.
phone: (701) 328-2666
fax: (701) 328-3710