Title: Trinity Lutheran Church of Flasher Records
Collection Number: MS-11070
Quantity: 1 microfilm roll #16427
Provenance: The Records of Trinity Lutheran Church of Flasher, North Dakota, MSS 11070, were transferred for microfilming to the State Archives, State Historical Society of North Dakota, Bismarck, ND with the cooperation of Reverend Wayne Rouse, Elgin, ND. The original records remain with the Church.
The State Archives, State Historical Society of North Dakota, is the publisher of this microfilm edition. The camera negative is the property of the State Archives.
Microfilm Access: The Records of the Trinity Lutheran Church of Flasher, North Dakota, MSS 11070, microfilm edition is available for use by researchers at the State Archives or through Inter Library Loan. Copies may be purchased at the State Archives, State Historical Society of North Dakota, 612 E. Boulevard Ave., Bismarck, North Dakota 58505.
Duplication Restriction: No duplication of the microfilm (except paper copies) may be made without written permission from the State Archives.
Finding Aid: Preceding each item, target papers have been filmed to show the dates and indicate any existing damage, which may or may not affect the quality of the microfilm image.
Citation: Any publication or other public use of materials reproduced from the holdings of the State Archives must credit the State Archives.
ORDER OF MICROFILMING
St. Luke’s Evangelical Lutheran Church of Leith, North Dakota
1. Leith Lutheran Mission Society (St. Luke’s Lutheran Church) Minute Book, Dec. 7, 1942-Dec. 11, 1961. Includes membership list and dues.
2. St. Luke’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Record Book, 1946-1974. Includes attendance records, baptisms, marriages, confirmations, and burials.
3. Record Book, 1938-1951. Includes history, membership list with communion attendance, register of baptisms, confirmations, marriages and burials.
4. Constitution and By-laws and Minute Book, 1940-1974
Trinity Lutheran Church of Carson
1. Record Book, 1908-2010. Register of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, communicants, and deaths. Some sections are written in German.
2. Minute Book, 1934-1946
Trinity Evangelical Church of Flasher
1. Record Book, 1909-1996. Includes constitution, membership list, register of baptisms, confirmations, communicants, marriages, and deaths.
2. Minute Book, Jan. 18, 1914-Jan. 15, 1962. Includes quarterly and annual business meeting minutes and treasurer’s reports.
Regent, Burt, and Runckel School Congregations
1. Record Book, 1912-1975. Includes a list of members, register of baptisms, confirmations, marriages, burials, communicants, and collections raised.
St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church of Carson (Paradise) and Trinity Lutheran Church of Flasher
1. Membership Register, 1971-2010. Arranged alphabetically by family includes individuals’ names, address, birthdays, dates of baptism, confirmation, marriage, attendance record, and notes if they transferred to another church.
612 East Boulevard Ave.
Bismarck, North Dakota 58505
State Museum and Store: 8am - 5pm M-F; Sat. & Sun. 10am - 5pm.
State Archives: 8am - 4:30pm., M-F, except state holidays, and 2nd Sat. of each month, 10am - 4:30 pm.
State Historical Society offices: 8am - 5pm M-F, except state holidays.
phone: (701) 328-2666
fax: (701) 328-3710